My Popular Posts

Saturday 7 September 2013

MOTD: Simple makeup of the Day!

Hi everyone! Todays blog post is a MOTD post also known as Makeup of the Day! I love seeing what makeup people are wearing and I thought it would be a fun blog post to do!
 
I am wearing super simple eye makeup with a pop of peach on my lips! I think it looks very 'spring like' especially with the light pink cheeks and bright peach lips! I love this look and here are a few pictures of the products I used!
 

All products I used are listed below!

 
Lip Combo: Chi Chi Viva La Diva Lipstick 'Hollywood Heiress' and Accessorize Lip Gloss - coral colour

These are all the face products I used today, they are listed below!

Here is a little bit about each of the products I used for this look:

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: Light
This is a very light bb cream that I love to use for these more natural and simple looks. I really love how light this feels on my skin and it also feels very fresh when you put it on.

Benefit Fake Up Concealer: Light
I mentioned this concealer in my August Favourites pot and I really love it! It is awesome for covering up my under eye circles and brightening my face.

BYS Pressed Powder: Medium
I love using this powder for setting my cream/liquid products as it keeps my face matte but still looks natural and light. It makes my skin look really smooth and helps keep my makeup on all day. I have it in the shade medium but it is more of a light shade.

Mac Bronzing Powder 'Refined Golden'
This bronzer has some really pretty golden shimmer in it and adds a glow to my skin. I just apply this to my temple, cheeks and jaw line to give my skin a nice bronzed, glowy look!

Mac Blush 'Well Dressed'
I really love this light baby pink blush for just adding a natural colour to my cheeks! It has a little bit of sheer shimmer, a gorgeous colour and definitely one of my fave blushes!

Maybelline Mascaras 'Colossal' and 'One by One'
I like to curl my eyelashes before putting any mascara on and then I apply two-three coats of these mascaras. These make my eye lashes look curled and thick and voluminous! I love this little pair!

Chi Chi Viva La Diva Lipstick 'Hollywood Heiress'
This is one of my newest lipsticks and is a gorgeous deeper peach colour. I really love this lipstick and it adds a nice pop of colour to this simple makeup look!

Accessorize Lip Gloss - Coral Colour
This lip gloss doesn't have a colour name but it is a gorgeous sheer coral/peach colour and it looks lovely over the top of my Chi Chi lipstick! I love this combination!
 
So these are all the products I used to create my simple everyday look! I really love all these products and probably will be doing this look a lot this spring because it is so natural looking!
I really hope you all enjoyed this post, I might be doing a few more of them soon.
I am so glad spring is here, I love the brighter makeup looks!

Don't forget to let me know in the comments any post requests and also what your favourite spring makeup must haves are or your autumn ones! Please follow me!

Have a great day!

Kate xo

 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Really want to try the Benefit Fake Up Concealer! Also love your lippies!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Its awesome! aw thank you! Me too, i checked out your blog! It looked great! I followed too :)
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. Heya, thought id let you know. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, have a peek on my blog n check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really?! Aw thank you so much! I will definitely have a look, thanks! :) xx
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. love the lippe combo you used. gorgeous!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete