My Popular Posts

Thursday 3 October 2013

Chilly Shopping Day!

I love going shopping! Not necessarily to buy things all the time but just browsing and spending time with friends and of course having a coffee or two! Today i went to a place that has a great selection of cafes, op shops and little nik nak stores! My favourite kind of shopping is when i find heaps of bargains which was a plus about today's trip! 




It was a little chilly outside today but in my opinion, these are the best days to get out of the house and him some shops! I went the Salvation Army and picked myself up a big thick knitted jumper for $7.50! How awesome is that! I love a great bargain, and although op shopping can be difficult to find something you like, it so fun just to see what they have because you might spot something! I couldn't get a pic of this one as it is in the wash at the moment but you might see it in future posts!


After we had looked at a few of the shops, we went to a nice cafe called 'Caffiend' It has delicious cakes and slices but i decided to just stick with an iced coffee! It was so nice and filled me up for the afternoon! I love grabbing a coffee with friends because it is a great way to chat and catch up with one another! 

We went to this cute little store called Trade Aid and it had so many little nick nacks and little decoration bits and pieces! I had to get something from here! I bought a little bell/wind chime (thing)! It had a rustic horse shoe hanging off it with 3 little bells too! It was so cute and i felt my bedroom needed something a little different! I love my little purchase, I can't wait to get it up in my room! And it was only $10! 

Ooh! I love a new pair of shoes and i spotted these at the Number One Shoe Warehouse for $20! That is a great bargain and these are little brown booties with a silver buckle kind of detail on the side! They are actually super comfy and I haven't bought new shoes in so long! I couldn't say new to these as they were just what I was looking for! 

I love jars! Is it just me? But they are so great for putting beads and little candles in or anything really! I got this little one from Briscoes for $5, which is a little bit more than i would have liked to pay but it was a spare of the moment decision! I love it, and it looks nice on my little drawer unit!

I had such an incredible day out with my friend Emma, who also has a fabulous blog with lots of little blog posts! I love this gal and she does great posts so check her out!! So fun shopping with Emma and I love having a coffee with her! Click here to read her blog! 

Thanks for reading and i hope you are liking these little shopping/day posts! I love recapping about my day and it reminds me about what a great day I had! Thanks to Emma for a fab day! Let me know what your favourite place to find bargains are, and comment your blog address so i can check it out. 

Kate xo

3 comments:

  1. Was such a fab day Kate!! I had such fun (I always do with you!) I love our wee shopping dates :) must have more! can't wait for more posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, I always have fun days when I'm with ya! Always like looking at the same things and just generally have an awesome time chatting with my fav sis! :) I can't wait for some more posts from you and we must have more hehe :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for giving that type information.That information is so helpful to us.Will be visit again on your website.
    Halloween Costumes

    ReplyDelete