My Popular Posts

Thursday 3 October 2013

MOTD: My Go- To Everyday Makeup!

My Go- To Everyday Makeup!


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, Benefit Fake Up, Mac Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Mac Bronzing Powder 'Refined Golden', Mac Blush 'Well Dressed'.


Maybelline Colossal Mascara, Mac Eyeshadow 'Wedge', Calvin Klein Eyeshadow 'Artic'


Maybelline Whisper Lipstick 'Lust for Blush'.

Today's post is another MOTD post which i have to say are probably my fave ones to write! This one is my Go- To everyday makeup look which is super simple but  little different to my first Makeup of the Day! I hope you enjoy and let e know what your everyday products are!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: Light

This product i have mentioned before but i applied this all over my skin to even out my skin tone and it is so refreshing! i love it!

Benefit Fake Up Concealer: Light


I have talked about about this concealer too many times but I literally use it every day! I love it to cover my under eye circles!

Mac Studio Careblend Pressed Powder: Light Plus


This powder is probably my new favourite product! I used this all over my face to add a tiny but more coverage and set my makeup! It is so nice to keep your makeup matte!

Mac Bronzing Powder: Refined Golden

I used this gorgeous golden shimmery bronzer on my temples, cheek bones and jaw line to add a nice glow to my skin and warm up my skin tone so i don't look so fair.

Mac Blush: Well Dressed

This blush is seriously so amazing! It is a sheer baby pink with shimmer and looks so great on the cheeks! I just applied this to the apples of my cheeks and a little bit further towards my ears to give a pretty pink hint to my cheeks.

Mac Eyeshadow: Wedge

This is what i put in my crease of my eye to add some natural depth and it is a matte cool toned brown! I also fill in my eyebrows with this a little bit to fill in any sparse spots and make them more defined.

Calvin Klein Eyeshadow: Artic

I applied this in my inner corners to brighten up my eyes a little because this is a pretty white shimmery colour.

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara: Black

I applied a few coats of this mascara to my top and bottom lashes and this made them BAM! Haha it really holds the curl and makes my lashes stand out.

Maybelline Whisper Lipstick: Lust for Blush


This is one of my favourite lipsticks for everyday! It is a simple nude pink colour but it is really creamy and moisturising on my lips! Love this lipstick for any look!


So this is the end of my MOTD post! I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully I end up doing some more exciting makeup looks so there are a few more interesting products to talk about! Sometimes i wear less and skip the BB cream and bronzer but it is fun! Thanks for reading and please take the time to comment your everyday products! Please follow to be updated about when i post!

Kate xo


No comments:

Post a Comment