My Popular Posts

Saturday 26 October 2013

Update: Blog and youtube!

Hi everyone! So I thought I would do a little bit of an update post and let you know about my new youtube channel!
 
I haven't been posting as much as I would like to right now because I have so much school stuff going on! Studying and tests etc. I finish school in about 7 weeks so expect to see more posts coming up in the future! I hope you don't mind but I am trying to get at least one post a week! My next one might be a faves or something.
 
I was inspired by friends and youtubers to make my own channel! My channel is called KateElizabethBeauty and I currently only have 1 video up but I am hoping to be filming some more soon! Please check it out and like, comment and subscribe if you want to see more videos from me! I would love your support.
 
Thanks for reading and please follow for more posts :)
 
Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment