My Popular Posts

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Sepetmeber Favourites! Mac, Maybelline, Chi Chi

Hi! It is that time again, favourites time!! This is going to be my September Favourites post and I actually only have a few items! I don't want to be repeating products too much so I thought I would share with you a couple that I haven't mentioned a whole lot.
 
September has been a bit of a stressful month, we finished the school term this past week and I have many tests  going on so I have been focussing on those quite a bit! But now I am on two weeks of holiday to relax and prepare myself for the crazy term ahead.. exams.. woo!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: Shade 120
 
I have been into the more flawless finish look this month but nothing too heavy, and this foundation has done just that! I have a feeling this is a bit dark but I made sure to blend blend blend! It covered my redness and spots quite nicely and I have been using it a lot this month!
 
 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow: Bold Gold - Review
 
I have been loving doing gold eyes this month to change it up a bit from just mascara! I love this eyeshadow because it woks on its own or with another product which is what I have done here and it is creamy and pigmented! I did a review on these eyeshadows if you are interested, click here.
 
Mac Lustre Eyeshadow: Retrospeck
 
I adore this eyeshadow! It is a gorgeous light shimmery gold that looks amazing over the top of the Maybelline eyeshadow! It is such a pretty gold colour and I use it so much! It has been a must for my gold eyeshadow looks this month.
 
Chi Chi Viva La Diva Lipstick: Drop Dead Gorgeous
 
I love this lipstick because it isn't a colour a tend to wear but it is so pretty and is the perfect deep pinky purple colour! This lipstick is a matte finish but I don't find it to be drying at all and it look awesome with a simple neutral eye look! I mentioned this product in my 'Winter Makeup Must Haves' post  so check that out here!
 
Those are my September Faves! I hope you all enjoyed this post and make sure to let me know in the comments what your September Favourites are! Thanks for reading! Make sure to follow me, I have another MOTD post coming your way this week!
Kate xo
 
 
 Leave your blog address so I can check it out!

2 comments:

  1. love this post! alongside all of your other posts, they are so interesting to read! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma, you sweetie! I love all of your posts! So fun to see :) thanks lovely xxx <3

    ReplyDelete