My Popular Posts

Friday 11 October 2013

My Spring Beauty Must Haves!

I love Spring! I have been wanting to do this post for ages! I am so glad Spring is here and Summer is coming too, although the weather isn't that great! I have some makeup that I love for Spring and use a lot this time of year.

 
 
 
 
 

Phoenix Custom Blend Foundation

I am a huge fan of lighter more fresh looking skin during Spring but I still want the coverage and this is perfect for that! This foundation is by Phoenix Cosmetics and is custom blended to match my skin tone really well! I am unsure of my shade because it is custom blended! It is in the dewy finish range for dryer skin which is great and it feels so light but covers so nicely!

BYS Blush in 'Coral'

This blush is pretty shimmery coral peach shade which I love for Spring! It makes my cheeks look so glowy and I love it! The colour is great for Spring too!!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Bold Gold'

I love gold eyeshadow for Spring! I have a review of this product on my blog, click here to check it out! I use this on my lid by itself or with another eyeshadow sometimes but if I am wearing eyeshadow - It will most likely be this!!

Revlon Lip Butter in 'Strawberry Shortcake', Nyx Round Lipstick in 'Fig', Nyx Butter Gloss in 'Peaches and Cream'

This little collection of lippies are my favourite for Spring because they are pink and peach and perfect! Hehe, The Revlon lip butter is great when I want a more pink, super quick lip fix! The nyx lippies are a great combination because the lipstick is a bright pink which is great to spice up my makeup look for that day and the lipgloss makes it more glossy and tastes yum too!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume - Sunshine (Limited Edition)

I absolutely adore the packaging on this perfume! It is gorgeous and cute! I love the flowers - too cute! I don't know how to describe this perfume but it's perfect and fresh and girly, I love it and I hope some of you managed to get your hands on it before they stopped selling it!

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your Spring must haves are and if you have tried any of the products I have mentioned! Please comment and follow :) thanks for reading!

Kate xo

2 comments:

  1. The Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume is something I must get. The packaging and the scent is awesome!

    ReplyDelete